Jonathan Green Organic Insect Control
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Eco-friendly with no effects on mammals, birds or fish
- Proprietary blend of plant oils that kills and repels insects
- Effective on ants, chinch bugs, fleas, earwigs, ticks and more
Jonathan Green’s Organic Insect Control kills over 100 surface feeding insects such as chinch bugs, fleas, ticks and ants. This proprietary blend of natural plant oils repels crawling insects without synthetic toxins or the residue of non-organic ingredients. This product is safe to use around children and pets and will not harm the environment.
Plants produce oils that provide them with a natural defense against insects. Jonathan Green has combined these oils to create a product with a fresh, natural scent that kills destructive insects quickly, and has strong repellency characteristics to keep insects from coming back. Jonathan Green Organic Insect Control will not harm ladybugs, butterflies or earthworms and has no adverse effect on mammals, birds or fish.
When to Apply:
Spring, summer and fall
- Use on lawns, around home foundations, landscapes and ornamental and flower gardens.
- For lawns, use a rotary or drop lawn spreader to uniformly apply. To select the proper setting see the Spreader Settings section in the accordion below.
- For landscapes, ornamentals and flowers, use a handheld spreader or distribute by hand. Wear gloves and wash hands after application.
- Can also be spread on top of mulch beds to eliminate insect pests.
- Sweep any excess insect control granules off of hard surfaces onto the lawn.
- The granules should not be watered after application. May need to re-apply after a heavy rainfall.
- For heavy insect infestations, reapply every 4 to 6 weeks.
Coverage area: 10 lb Bag – covers up to 5,000 sq.ft.
Controls: Surface feeding insects like chinch bugs, fleas, ticks and ants
Can be used when seeding: Yes
Safe for Children & Animals: Yes
Apply to Dry or Damp Lawn: Dry
Application Temperature Range: 55° – 85°F
When to Use: Spring, summer and fall
The spreader settings listed are approximate. Spreader condition, rate of walk, and humidity are just some of the variables that can affect the rate of application. Please refer to the product label link on this page, or the back of the bag, for further details along with application rates and precautionary statements. You may need to adjust settings for proper coverage if circumstances described on the label are applicable. In all cases, the user should read and follow label instructions before applying any product, and assumes all responsibility when using this spreader settings tool.