Evolved Harvest Spring & Summer Throw & Gro Crush 11,000 Sq Ft
The addition of white clover, Sun and forage rape is sure to help meet the increased nutritional demands deer face during their critical antler development stages.
How to use:
- Select a Plot Area - Look for a level area that gets at least a half day of sunlight. An area in the woods that was recently cleared or an abandoned field are perfect for Throw & Gro no-till applications.
- Ground Preparation - Remove weed competition and leaves by raking, spraying or mowing. It is still important to give the seeds in Throw & Gro as much help as possible to reach bare ground. Contact with the ground is required for any seed to grow.
- Broadcast Seeds - Spread the seeds evenly over the prepared area at the rate of 20 lbs per acre. If the ground has not been broken with machinery, dragging the plot with fencing will help ensure ground contact with the seed.
- Maintenance - When the plot grows to 3” tall you can fertilize again with up to 40 lbs of ammonium nitrate per acre or equivalent. This will help establish your plot but only use when the ground is moist to reduce the chances of burning. You can repeat this step again to push your plot to keep producing forage faster as the deer begin to forage heavily on the plot.
- Coverage: 1/4 acre
- Blends of Tetraploid Annual Ryegrass, Red Clover, White Clover, Forage Turnip, Forage Rape
We Also Recommend
Quick Link 7/16", 10mm - Bag/10 (7/16" 10mm - Bag/10)
Regular price $225 $2.25