Scotts Grub Ex
Prevent grubs from damaging your lawn with Scotts® GrubEx®1 Season Long Grub Killer. A single application can stop and prevent grubs all season long. Apply during spring or early summer to kill grubs as they develop. Using Scotts® GrubEx®1 Season Long Grub Killer annually can also help control Japanese beetle infestations. Easily apply with a Scotts® broadcast, drop, handheld, or Wizz® spreader and stop grubs before they damage your lawn.
- One application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs for 4 months, guaranteed (satisfaction guaranteed or your money back)
- Helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn
- Prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young
- Kills 25 percent more grub types vs original GrubEx
- Scotts products are designed to work with Scotts spreaders
HOW TO USE
1. Set and fill spreader.
2. Apply to dry lawn. Water in thoroughly (approximately 1 inch) to activate.
3. Clean-up. Sweep any product from hard surfaces onto the lawn.